The latest report of international visitors to South Australia will provide a snapshot about Nights,Visits and Expenditure.
Top points from the report:
- Chinese visitation has grown by 20 per cent to 66,000 for the year end September 2019
- China maintains its place as our number one market for visits, nights and expenditure
- Hong Kong has shown excellent results with visits up 53 per cent, nights up 3 per cent and expenditure up 3 per cent
- The Indian market has grown across all metrics with visits up 104 per cent, nights up 111 per cent and expenditure up 95 per cent. Visits and expenditure are at record highs.
- Malaysia saw nights rise 6 per cent and expenditure rise 18 per cent to $54 million.
- How is South Australian Tourism performing against the goals set in the SA Tourism Plan 2020? Value of Tourism