The latest report of international visitors to South Australia will provide a snapshot about Nights,Visits and Expenditure.
Top points from the report:
- Chinese expenditure grew to a record high $436 million, up 13 per cent for the year.
- Germany has shown growth, with visits up three per cent, nights up 35 per cent and expenditure up 12 per cent.
- New Zealand has shown good growth with visits up four per cent to 41,000, and expenditure up 13 per cent to $53 million.
- Hong Kong has seen excellent growth for the year end December 2018, with visits up 21 per cent to a record high 15,000, nights up 24 per cent and expenditure up 14 per cent.
- How is South Australian Tourism performing against the goals set in the SA Tourism Plan 2020? Value of Tourism