The latest report of international visitors to South Australia will provide a snapshot about Nights,Visits and Expenditure.
Top points from the report:
- Chinese visitation reached a record high 66,000, up 19 per cent for the year end June 2019.
- China maintains its place as our number one market for visits, nights and expenditure.
- Hong Kong has shown excellent results with visits, up 54 per cent, nights up four per cent and expenditure up eight per cent.
- Singapore saw nights rise 56 per cent and expenditure rise 51 per cent to $54 million.
- Total expenditure for Europe rose by four per cent to $231 million.
- Overall Asia has seen visitation rise 19 per cent for the year end.
- How is South Australian Tourism performing against the goals set in the SA Tourism Plan 2020? Value of Tourism