Events and festival support
A MESSAGE FROM HITAF RASHEED, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR EVENTS SOUTH AUSTRALIA
I hope some of the advancements being made by South Australia are helping you and your businesses.
The team at the South Australian Tourism Commission, including all of us at Events South Australia, want to let you know we are thinking of all of you who either own, deliver, provide services to or support events and festivals in South Australia. The events and festivals industry provides amazing economic, cultural and community outcomes for the State – what you do is so important!
Please read on for some useful information for the events and festivals industry.
Executive Director, Events South Australia
Events South Australia has received many questions from events and festivals organisers about holding COVID-safe events, and what is required by SA Health to do so. Please see below some useful resources for the South Australian events industry about COVID-19 and requirements including the COVID Management Plan, COVID Safe Plan, differing risk levels of events, how events are monitored, and much more.
- South Australian Events - Covid 19 Guideline
- Frequently Asked Questions about hosting COVID-safe events in South Australia
- COVID-safe Event Guide Sheet - Delivery Point Areas
- COVID-safe Event Guide Sheet - Catering Service Areas
- COVID-safe Event Guide Sheet - Toilet Facility Areas
SOUTH AUSTRALIA’S EVENTS CALENDAR
- Keep up the momentum – tips for maintaining communication and event momentum during downtime
- Where to from here? – steps and ideas for event organisers who have postponed or cancelled their event due to COVID-19
- Make sure your event is listed with the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse to receive marketing support through our consumer website southaustralia.com. Read more about creating your ATDW event listing here.