Our aim

The South Australian Tourism Commission aims to provide our clients with great customer service. An important part of achieving this is making sure we continually improve the services we provide.

Your feedback and complaints will go a long way to help us achieve this. By letting us know if we did not meet your expectations, we can investigate accordingly.

Send your complaint or feedback via:

Email to [email protected]

South Australian Tourism Commission

GPO Box 1972, Adelaide, SA 5001

Phone: +618 7133 8000 

If English is not your preferred language, please contact the Interpreting and Translating Centre (ITC) on 1800 280 203 and then ask for 8463 4500.

If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, please contact us through:

  • National Relay Service (Speak and Listen): call 1300 555 727
  • National Relay Service (TTY users): call 133 677
  • Internet Relay users can connect to the National Relay Service.

Aboriginal people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse communities, people with disabilities and people who are vulnerable or disadvantaged have the option to have their complaint made or assisted by another person or organisation (such as an advocate, family member or community representative).

What we need if you are making a complaint about an SATC employee or representative:

  • Your name, preferred contact phone number or email address during business hours (you can also make a complaint or provide feedback anonymously, and we will investigate it as far as possible)
  • The name of the business unit or the employee/SATC representative concerned (if you know it)
  • A clear description of your experience, including whether you have previously contacted us
  • Any relevant information about your complaint
  • The action you would like us to take.

What happens once you've lodged a complaint or provided feedback?

We may need to contact you to confirm or clarify the information you have provided.

As part of our commitment to the process, we may contact you at the end of the investigation to discuss the outcomes, and any possible next steps.

If you feel your complaint has not been dealt with properly, and you remain unsatisfied, you can refer your complaint to the Ombudsman SA.