Join free Rezdy masterclasses to become online bookable
The South Australian Tourism Commission will deliver a series of in-person masterclasses in September to support tourism operators in making their tours online bookable.
In partnership with Rezdy, one of Australia’s largest tourism booking engines, the masterclasses will discuss the benefits and full capabilities of using an online booking system.
Attendees will get a hands-on, interactive opportunity to start making products online bookable and distributable with in-person support from the team.
By being online bookable, operators can:
- Increase sales conversions by showing live availability and generating instant booking confirmations
- Enhance customer journey (enabling customers to book and move on to the next part of their itinerary planning)
- Reduce time spent on administration by automating booking confirmations, communications to the customer, and financial management
- Improve inventory management (avoid duplicate bookings by staff)
- Have oversight of sales and customer reports to inform business decisions
- Connect with travel trade partners to increase the visibility and distribution of your tourism experiences.
The Ozone Hotel | Kangaroo Island – Monday 18 September
Beerenberg Farm | Adelaide Hills – Tuesday 19 September
The Barossa Cellar | Barossa – Wednesday 20 September
Port Lincoln Hotel | Eyre Peninsula – Thursday 21 September