COMMONWEALTH BANK ROOFCLIMB
The Commonwealth Bank RoofClimb at the Adelaide Oval opened in April 2016 and has quickly grown into a thriving South Australian tourism offering.
Offering a two hour experience that takes visitors to new heights across the Western and Riverbank stands, the Commonwealth Bank RoofClimb provides sweeping views of the Adelaide Oval, Adelaide CBD and beyond. The business directly employs 18 people – two permanent full time and 16 casual – and was awarded a South Australian Tourism Award in 2016 in the category of New Tourism Business.
South Australians make up 78 per cent of visitors to the RoofClimb with the other 22 per cent a mix of interstate and international visitors. To date, the RoofClimb has welcomed visitors from 17 countries.
Watch the video and read the case study to find out more about this Tourism Champion.
Tourism Champions - Commonwealth Bank RoofClimb
Find out more about this Tourism Champion including business growth, challenges faced, community impact and what the future holds.
A case study on our Tourism Champion, Commonwealth Bank RoofClimb