South Australian Cruise Ship Strategy 2020
Released: July 2018
The South Australian Cruise Ship Strategy 2020 has been developed by SATC to ensure our state continues to be a national leader and destination of choice by cruise lines visiting Australia. For the state to reach our cruise ship industry target, the focus must be on the following objectives:
- Continue to attract more cruise lines to South Australian ports and anchorages;
- Ensure quality service, products and experiences are provided to visiting cruise lines and passengers;
- Encourage investment in new products, experiences and destination infrastructure;
- Maximise opportunities for cruise lines and passengers to spend money in South Australia;
- Increase regional dispersal from cruise lines and passengers when they visit our state.
This strategy provides the South Australian Government, key industry stakeholders and regional partners with clear direction by identifying priority action areas that will assist us in reaching our growth potential in the cruise industry.
Download the strategy below.