The Rewards Wonder campaign showcases the many unique wonders of South Australia and features an array of high-profile South Australians – from Olympic athletes and AFL stars to award-winning chefs, musicians and winemakers.
The first phase of our campaign began with unbranded images of South Australia placed across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide, and piqued curiosity of what our state has on offer. This was followed by five days of continuous streaming at southaustralia.com inspiring consumers to find out more.
The next phase of Rewards Wonder included a number of interstate and intrastate campaigns to drive awareness and interest on the many wonders of South Australia. These campaigns included:
- Airline sales with our partners - Virgin, Qantas, Jetstar, Tiger and online travel agencies such as Webjet
- Summer in SA Television commercials featuring Eyre Peninsula, Yorke Peninsula, Kangaroo Island and the Fleurieu Peninsula
- Cinema advertising
- Social and digital media featuring a range of three-day travel itineraries and South Australian road trips
- Billboards around SA and interstate.
- More than 3 million organic and paid impressions through Facebook
- 113,357 total viewers and 7,802 engagements on Facebook Live
- 10,313 leads to SA tourism operators in the first week of the campaign and 43,187 total leads in October, a 96% increase versus October 2017
- 5 October 2018 saw an all-time daily record for domestic traffic to southaustralia.com with 20,452 visits, while the 309K total domestic visits in October 2018 was a 10% increase versus October 2017.