The South Australian Visitor Economy
Quarterly - Year end June 2018
This fact sheet provides a snapshot of the South Australian Visitor Economy.
Top points from the report:
- The highlight has been the rise in expenditure of 8 per cent to a record $6.7 billion, above the national growth rate of 7 per cent.
- Visits to South Australia grew 6 per cent to a record high 7.0 million.
- Nights in South Australia reached 34.5 million, up 6 per cent for the year and above the national growth rate of 5 per cent.
- International expenditure has risen 8 per cent to $1.15 billion.
- Day trip expenditure has grown 17 per cent to $1.6 billion.