The latest report of international visitors to South Australia will provide a snapshot about Nights,Visits and Expenditure.
Top points from the report:
- Expenditure has risen by 12 per cent to $1.1 billion, above the national growth rate of 10 per cent.
- Nights for South Australia have reached a record high 10.9 million, up 14 per cent for the year end June 2017.
- Visits to South Australia have grown by 3.1 per cent to 435,000 for the year end June 2017.
- Chinese visits increased to a record high 56,000, up 56 percent on the previous year end.
- The United States of America has also shown excellent growth, up 13 per cent to 54,000 visits.
- How is South Australian Tourism performing against the goals set in the SA Tourism Plan 2020? Value of Tourism