The latest report of international visitors to South Australia will provide a snapshot about Nights,Visits and Expenditure.
Top points from the report:
- Results continue to be strong, with South Australia up in international visits, nights and expenditure.
- Expenditure, visits and nights are above the national average and expenditure and visits are at a record highs.
- Expenditure has risen by 18 per cent to a record $1.15 billion, above the national growth rate of 8 per cent.
- Visits to South Australia have grown by 7 per cent in the year to December 2017 to a record high of 462,000.
- Nights for South Australia have reached 10.8 million, up 9 per cent for the year end December 2017.
- Chinese visits increased to 60,000, up 32 percent on the previous year end.
- How is South Australian Tourism performing against the goals set in the SA Tourism Plan 2020? Value of Tourism