The Emerging Product Program (EPP) is a subsidy program aimed at tourism operators who have a product which is distribution ready (i.e. has commission built into rates or the ability to) and have limited to no involvement in distributing their product through the travel trade.
The SATC welcomes applications from a broad range of tourism operators including accommodation, attractions, tours and activities. The SATC will work with successful applicants to provide them with the tools in how to introduce their product to domestic and international travel trade, subsidise their attendance at certain trade shows and mentor them through this process.
Intake two of the EPP will take place from April 2018.
Successful applicants will receive partial subsidies from the SATC for:
- SATIC Membership
- ATEC Membership
- ATEC Meeting Place registration (19 – 21 November 2018, Location TBA)
- SATC Global Forum registration (November 2018, Adelaide)
- Australian Tourism Exchange registration – pending acceptance by Tourism Australia (April 2019, Location TBA)
- SATC SAPDE (South Australia Product Development Experience) (May 2019 TBC)
The SATC will also provide additional support by:
- Organising a South Australia New to Distribution roadshow to key domestic wholesalers and ITOs (19 – 21 June 2018, Sydney & Brisbane)
- One Day workshop
- SATC Trade Website product listing
- SATC Mentor
For full details and associated costs of the subsidy program, please click here
Applicants must acknowledge the following:
- Have (or the ability to have) commission built into your rates
- Understand that out of pocket expenses will occur (e.g. flights, incidentals)
- An intermediate level of computer skills
- Be available to attend a New to Distribution roadshow on 19 – 21 June 2018
- Commit to the program for five years
- Assistance with South Australian product only will be given
To apply, please complete this form
and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications closed on Friday 16 March 2018. Applicants will be notified week commencing 26 March 2018 if they have or have not been successful.
For any queries or further details on the above, please email email@example.com
or call Emily Robertson, Partnership Marketing Executive on 8463 4629.